FASCIAS AND CLADDING
Fascias and Cladding Services in Birmingham
We supply and fit guttering, and fascias! A lot of our roofing work has led to extra work with fascias & guttering to complete the look and refine the work we have already undertaken. We provide our services to both domestic and commercial properties, including any school and other council properties. Our work is always to the highest possible standard and aim to bring our customers the roof and gutters than they want!
Price Guide & Information
We are Birmingham Flat roofing, a roofline installation and replacement company operating throughout Birmingham, Solihull and the west midlands.
We have been working in Birmingham and Solihull for many years, covering everywhere from Birmingham city centre to the full extent of the west midlands, suppling and fitting full UPVC fascia and soffit replacement and fitting UPVC cladding.
Our team of friendly, highly trained surveyors and installers pride themselves on providing unbeatable quality, service and value on every job, with local knowledge to help you make the right choice for your home from our product range.
Fill in our contact form or call 0121 659 6691 for a free, no-obligation quote today!
- UPVC fascia, soffit roofline capping board fitting.
- UPVC fascia, soffit 18mm roofline complete replacement fitting.
- UPVC Cladding fitting.
- GRP Roofing fitting.
- EPDM Roofing fitting.
- UPVC Guttering and down pipe fitting.
How it works
First contact us and we will arrange a quick 15-minute FREE quotation at a time to suit you (no high-pressure salespeople). If you are happy with everything, we email you (or Text) your order confirmation with an installation date a deposit will then be required.
On the day of the installation, we carry out the following works:
- Completely remove all your old rotten timber roofline, facias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- Slide the first row of tiles back and remove all the old corroded felt and debris that will have built up over the years and preventing any ventilation.
- Dress and remove all the rotten spar end’s with secure fixings, then build up or cut them back to make sure they are all level using string lines.
- Attach 9mm solid UPVC soffit boards to the underside of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid UPVC fascia boards to the front of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid UPVC barge boards.
- A new concealed ventilation system is installed to the top of the facias (bringing your roof up to the new building regulations and allowing your roof to breathe).
- Introduce a new plastic felt tray which directs the rainfall from the tiles into the gutter.
- Install bird guard if required and requested.
- Replace your roof tiles back into the correct position. Replace all box ends with single piece box ends.
- Install new UPVC barge boards and soffit boards to replace all corroded timbers.
- Inspect, replace and patch up all cement that has been dislodged.
- Supply and install dry verge end caps (if requested at additional cost).
- Install new guttering at the correct angle to allow the water to disperse more efficiently.
- Install new fall pipes.
- Inspect the roofline installation with yourself and the fitting team upon completion.
- Tidy up and remove all the rubbish from site ( in the skip provided)
No matter what you need, we are here to help. Contact our team today for a quote, or with any questions you have about your roofing needs. With over 19 years in the business, we can offer expert advice and find the ideal solution for domestic, commercial and industrial properties of all kinds.